We are here for you and your family
If you are a family with children under 18 and you need help, we’re here for you. The first thing we will do is listen, get some information and then talk to you about how we can help.
It’s important to remember that you are not alone and there is no shame in seeking shelter with your family. There are many families–just like yours–who need help due to a variety of circumstances.
The services we provide:
- Safe, family-oriented shelter and Day Center access.
- Intensive case management
- Financial education including debt reduction, budgeting, savings and financial management
- Access to support services
- Employment and housing assistance
- Education evaluation and resources for further education opportunities
- If you need help call 603.658.8448.
- A community of support in a caring and nurturing family-friendly environment
Emergency Phone Numbers
N.H. Homeless Hotline:
Community Action Partnership of Rockingham County:
Community Action Partnership of Strafford County: