Our community is what keeps us going strong.
Day Center Volunteer
Our Day Center is located in Exeter, NH. It offers our families a place, to eat, sleep, shower, do laundry, and where the kids can play. Adults can talk with our case manager, receive services and use our technological resources. It is a place of support, guidance and normalcy.
• Volunteer for special events
• Help with Day Center needs such as clerical work, landscaping, gardening, organizing
• Donate professional services
In the evening, our families congregate at our host facility and enjoy a nutritious, hot meal prepared by volunteers. Children can play games and do their homework while the families relax and enjoy an evening together.
• Provide a meal or dessert through one of our rotating community congregations
We have been delighted with the different and creative ways people get involved with our organization.
From your OWN HOME:
• Liking and Sharing us on Facebook & Instagram
• Having a Facebook fundraiser for your birthday or other special occasion
• Donating your in good condition, unwanted vehicle
IGNITING YOUR COMMUNITY:
• Organizing a food pantry drive or meeting
• Raising awareness through your own business
• Doing a community service project